AdderLink X-Series Skew Compensation Module
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Adder X-SC is a X-Series Skew Compensation Module. When transmitting video across CAT5e and CAT6 cable, sometimes the colors making up the image can become separated. Adders Skew compensation module uniquely enables the user to adjust the Red, Green and Blue Channels and compensate for cable length differences. Using simple dipswitches, users can configure the unit using the information provided from the reporting function on the X-Series KVM modules, or manually configure the unit using Red, Green, Blue and distance dipswitches.
Adder Skew Compensation Module Diagram
- Enables reliable transmission across the all twisted pair cables
- Removes color separation introduced by some twisted pair cable
- Easy configuration with simple dip switches
- Compatible with all AdderLink products
- Compatible with all the latest twisted pair cable media
- Can be used at the local or remote end of the cable
- Both ends of the X-SKEW may be neatly rack mounted in the X-series 19-inch rack mount chassis.
- Robust metal case ensures good shielding and video quality.
- 19 inch rack mount kit available (sold separately)
- Totally transparent to the user, so the X-series advanced feature set is fully functional.
- Once configured, the X-SKEW needs no further adjustment