The SmartAVI XTAV is a Video Extender which uses a single cat5 cable to broadcast high resolution SXGA, and Stereo Audio up to 1000ft away.
SmartAVI XTAV Features:
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Resolutions up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution UXGA and Stereo Audio
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
SmartAVI XTAV Video Extender Application Diagram
Applications for the XTAV include:
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
- Learning and Training - XT-AV can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- 2 X PS5VD1A
SmartAVI XTAV Specifications:
|Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 0.9* in. |
(90 x 90 x 23 mm.)
* 1.0 in./ 26 mm. with pegs)
|Weight||0.6 lb. (0.2 kg.)|
|Connector||2.1mm DC jack (center +ve)|
|Format||RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS|
|Resolution||Up to 1900 x 1200 |
VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA
|Connector Type||High density HD15|
|Signal Type||Stereo unbalanced|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|