SmartAVI UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to point Wall Plate CAT5 Extender (1000ft)
SmartAVI's XTWALL is a wall mounted HD VGA, stereo audio, IR, and RS-232 extender system that broadcasts signals up to 1000 feet away via twisted-pair (UTP) CAT5 cabling.
SmartAVI XTWall Features:
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio , RS232 or IR
- Wall plate design for custom integrated look.
- Choose from a variety of colors and styles.
- Supports dual screens on receiver.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply.
- IR command to single or multiple displays.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
SmartAVI XTWall Video Extender Application Diagram
Applications of the XTWall include:
- Presentations - presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
- XTW-TX Transmitter Unit
- XTW-RX Receiver Unit
- 2 X (PS5VD1F)
SmartAVI XTWall Specifications:
|Requirements||5V DC @500mA|
|Connector||5x2.1 DC Jack|
|Analog signal Level||1 volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz Vertical Sync Range 30 to 120 Hz|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|