- Length: 6ft
- Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2: (1) Centronics 36 Male
- Connect your Parallel, IEEE-1284, printer to a USB port on your PC or hub
- Keeps the parallel port on a PC free by using USB instead
- Connect multiple printers using USB instead of parallel
- Eliminates the need for a switchbox by using USB ports
- 1 Year Warranty
Don't waste the parallel port on your inkjet, laser, or high speed printer. This cable uses the USB port on your PC or hub, so your parallel port remains free for a zip drive or scanner. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port.
The device is fully transparent to the user, and is ideal for true bi-directional communication. This adapter auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup, and is fully plug-and-play compatible.
Note: This adapter is designed for use with a standard Parallel printer and is not designed to support multi-function printers or other parallel devices. This adapter uses the USB Printing Support function of the operating system and is not designed to create a LPT port.
Requires Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1