- Length: 6ft
- Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2: (1) DB25 Female
- Connect your Parallel, IEEE-1284, printer to a USB port on your PC or hub
- Keeps the parallel port on a PC free by using USB instead
- Connect multiple printers using USB instead of parallel
- Eliminates the need for a switchbox by using USB ports
- 1 Year Warranty
Use this adapter cable to connect your inkjet, laser or high speed printer to a computer without a parallel port. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port.
The device is fully transparent to the user, and is ideal for true bi-directional communication. This adapter auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup, and is fully plug-and-play compatible.
Note: This adapter is designed for use with a standard Parallel printer and is not designed to support multi-function printers or other parallel devices. This adapter uses the USB Printing Support function of the operating system and is not designed to create a LPT port.
Requires Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1