The ATEN 2L5201U (2L-5201U) is an All-in-one bonded KVM cable which is designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. This KVM cable features the latest in design and technologies such as Micro-Lite cable technology, an aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure. The 2L5201U is designed to provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
ATEN 2L5201U Features:
- Innovative Micro-Lite cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable