The 2XRT-0015G KVM over IP Access Control Box allows users to enable or disable remote over IP control privilege by simply pressing a control button. When installed with the KE Series1 Transmitter, the 2XRT-0015G allows users to quickly and effortlessly enable or disable control privilege from the Receiver, making operations only permitted to the user at the local console. 2
- Users at the Tx local console can
enable / disableRx control privilege by simply pressing a control button
- Plug-and-Play - no software installation required on either side
- USB bus-powered design - no external power adapter required
- Cable length reaches 5m for more flexible installation
It's fast and easy to set up the 2XRT-0015G. Simply plug the 2XRT-0015G's cables to the KE transmitter3. There is no need to install software or configure devices - just plug and play. In addition, the cable length of the 2XRT-0015G reaches 5 meters, enabling connection to the transmitter over longer distances for more flexible installation.
2. The slide switch on the rear side of the KVM over IP Transmitter needs to be switched to the RS-232 Config / Access Control position.
3. Connect the RS-232 connector of the 2XRT-0015G to the RS-232 Port of the KE Transmitter and connect the USB connector of the 2XRT-0015G to a computer for USB bus power supply.
Aten 2XRT-0015G Package Contents
- (1) 2XRT-0015G KVM over IP Access Control Box
- (1) User Instructions
Aten 2XRT-0015G Resources
Aten 2XRT-0015G Datasheet (PDF)
Aten 2XRT-0015G Quick Start Guide (PDF)