Ideal for home and office applications, the Port Authority2 KVM Switch from Cables To Go is the next generation of control in a multi-computing environment. Control multiple PCs easily and affordably with the Port Authority2 KVM Switch! The plug and play design means there is no software to install or boards to configure. The Port Authority2 KVM works with almost all personal computers that have HD15 SVGA and PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections. Avoid additional hardware costs by using your existing keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Access multiple PCs with one keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Keyboard, mouse and monitor directly connect through standard cables
- High quality video up to 1920x1440 with bandwidth of 200Mhz
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Intellimouse with Intelli-Eye, IntelliMouse Explorer and Logitech Firstmouse+, Mouseman+
- Attractive compact design for less clutter and greater portability
- Color-coded connectors for easy port identification
- Select PCs by push button, Hot Key or Auto Scan
- Audible indicator for switching confirmation.
- Self Powering - no need for AC adapters
- Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock states are automatically saved and restored upon switching
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove connected PCs without powering down the KVM
- Full emulation of keyboard and mouse; PCs can be booted at any time
- Auto Scan Mode automatically selects computers sequentially
- Front panel LED display for easy status monitoring
- Works with DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- 1 HD15F and 2 PS/2F for monitor, keyboard, and mouse; 4 HD15F and 8 PS/2 outputs to connect to computers
- Port Authority2 KVM Switch
- User Guide
- Two 6ft Ultima 3-in-1Universal KVM Cable HD15 M/M
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on KVM switch; lifetime warranty on cables.
- Color: Charcoal
- Weight: 2.82 lbs