Avocent Autoview all-in-one 16-port switch
Recommended replacement: Avocent AV3216
Alternative options: Contact Us
Avocent's A2000R all-in-one 16-port switches combine the best of both worlds!
Avocent's latest AutoView switches combine analog and IP-based KVM switching for local access from anywhere in the data center and IP-based access for extended or remote users. The 16-port AutoView 2000R (A2000R) offers the convenience of a local user and simultaneous access for dual IP-based users.
The AVRIQ CAT 5 design cable interface works seamlessly between the AutoView switch and the server. This smart cable interface reduces cable bulk and eases re-configurations. For complete system administration, Avocent's AVWorks advanced management software is bundled with each switch. AutoView also features the patented On-Screen Configuration and Activity Reporting (OSCAR) management tool for convenient point and click system configuration and server selection at the rack.
Avocent AV2000R User Diagram
Avocent AutoView 2000R Features and Benefits:
- All CAT 5 cabling reduces cable bulk
- Operational in minutes with wizard-based installation
- Flexible access for local, extended and remote IP-based users
- Multi-platform support: PS/2, Sun and USB servers
- Flash upgrades for fast and easy updates
- Keep Alive maintains server functions in the event of power failure to the switch
- Switch-based authentication with password protection to each attached server
- Multi-level security with DES, 3DES and 128bit encryption
- Convenient on-screen GUI display provides real-time system status at the rack
- Advanced administration tools for setting permissions and access rights
Avocent AutoView A2000R: 1 local user 2 digital user 16 systems with AVWorks software