For the widest selection of rackmount monitors, please check out Rackmount Monitor superstore, our sister site, for the most competitive rackmount lcd monitor prices.
Here is your total network management solution - the Aten Slideaway - a totally new, integrated KVM solution from Aten. The Aten ACS1216AL combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD screen, and mouse pad in a 1U high rack drawer!
Just slide the console out, flip the LCD cover and you are ready to go to work! The Aten Slideaway saves you up to one-third of your rack cabinet space - it's the absolute space saving solution!
- The Aten Slideaway ACS1216AL is a single LCD console drawer with built-in KVM switch controls up to 16 computers directly
- 16-port KVM switch, keyboard and trackball, all in a 1-U high and 19" rack mountable unit
- Dedicated daisy chain port to daisy chain up to 31 ACS1216 units and allows you to control up to 512 computers from a single console
- No software required, Plug-n-Play
- Convenient computer selection via intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus or Hot Key combinations
- AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting - front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password protection - up to four authorized users and an administrator view and control the computers - separate profiles for each
- Two level logout - manual and timed
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- 15" RGB analog LCD display supporting high XGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq) brightness
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card
- Note Since the integrated LCD monitor's maximum resolution is 1024 x 768, make sure that the computer resolution settings do not exceed 1024 x 768.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port.
- Either a 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 4 and Ground on pin 3, or a 5-pin DIN (AT Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 5 and ground on pin 4.*
- * See the note under Cables in the next section.
- Substandard cables may damage the connected devices or degrade overall performance. For optimum signal integrity and to simplify the layout, we strongly recommend that you use the following high quality CS Custom Cable sets: Function CS Part Number
- Master View to Computer:
- 2L-5201P - 1.2 m
- 2L-5202P - 1.8 m
- 2L-5203P - 3.0 m
- Master View to Master View (Daisy Chaining):
- 2L-1700 - 0.6 m
- 2L-1701 - 1.8 m
- Note: 1. Aten ACS1216AL does not support serial mice. You cannot use Serial-to-PS/2 adapters with the extender cables. Attempts to do so will not work.
- 2. If your computer uses an AT style keyboard socket you will need to purchase a PS/2-to-AT keyboard adapter (Part No. 2A-106, or any standard keyboard adapter), in order to plug the cable into the computer's keyboard port.
- 1 Aten ACS1216AL Slideaway KVM Switch
- 2 Custom KVM Cables (Model: 2L5202P)
- 1 Power Adapter with Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 LCD OSD Quick Reference
|Daisy Chain or Cascading||512|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Video||16xDB15F|
|Daisy Chain||1 DB25M (Daisy Chain Out)|
|Height||45 mm (1U)|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH|
|On Line||16 (orange)|
|Power On||1 (blue)|
|Port Selection||Hotkeys ; OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Power Consumption||120V, 60Hz, 24W; 230V, 50Hz, 24W|
|Video Resolution||1024x768 ; 15" TFT LCD|