The Adder ALAV102T is a highly compact AV transmitter that allow you to deliver professional quality AV content to two ALAV100 series receivers. The module connects to the video, USB, audio and RS232 ports of your computer and then connects via CAT 5, 5e or 6 cabling to the ALAV100 receivers, each of which can be located up to 300 meters from the module.
ALAV102T features RS232 control allowing you to switch nodes on and off using Adders display manager software, or any RS232 control application.
Please Note: this unit requires up to two compatible receivers - ALAV100R or ALAV101R
Adder ALAV102T Features:
- Resolutions and cable lengths: Typical resolutions achievable include: 720p: 1280 x 720 x 60Hz at 300m. 080p:1920 x 1200 x 60Hz at 100m.
- Audio: CD quality stereo audio is supported.
- EDID display information: The module contains a default set of EDID information that supports display resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz. In addition, the module will check during power up whether alternative EDID information is available from the KVM switch or extender that is connected to port A. If required, you can also harvest and store new EDID information from your display (Read and Store).
- Power: The ALAV102T uses a USB port to derive its power from the host computer, dispensing with the need for a separate power supply, thus simplifying installation. The USB cable must always be connected to a USB port on the computer that is capable of providing up to 300mA.
- Small footprint: The ALAV102T has been designed to use minimal space around your host systems, allowing you to neatly locate the transmitter. moulded cables also reduce cable clutter, keeping the device easily accesable at all times.
- RS232 for disabling/re-enabling receiver connections: Using the onboard RS232 interface, individual transmission paths can be disconnected allowing remote screens to sleep, and wake on re-connection. This saves power and screen hours in use.
Using a KVM over IP device such as the AVX5016, you can directly control up to 32 individual transmission paths from anywhere in the world.
- AV-KVM Port: ALAV102T is the first ADDERLink transmitter to feature AV-KVM ports. These ports allow you to connect directly to a KVM extender. This allows you to add additional devices such as touch screens and keyboards.
Adder ALAV102T-US Application Diagram
Adder ALAV102T Specifications:
|Width||0.002 in. (52 mm.)|
|Height||0.0028 in. (70 mm.)|
|Depth||0.001 in. (25 mm.)|
|Physical||ABS molded plastic|
|Video Resolution||All HD resolutions up to 1920x1080|
|O/S Compatibility||Operating system independent|
|Extension Distance||300 meters at 1280x1024 @ 60Hz |
200 meters at 1600x1200 @ 60Hz
100 meters at 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
|Connectors||USB type A, D type 15 pin male (video); 3.5mm male audio jack, D type 9pin female (RS232), and two RJ45 ports|
|Power||USB powered (Max 300mA @ 5V DC|