Adder AdderLink HDMI AV Single Transmitter
The ADDERLink DV100T (ALDV100T) is an easy to install, highly compact video extender system that can transmit an HD video stream over a single CATx cable. The extender system is powered by a single USB connection on the transmitter (TX) unit. This allows you to keep your media playback hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment. The DV100T ensures that your valuable systems are kept safely away from unsecure environments while maintaining a consistent user experience.
The ALDV100T is the transmitter unit. The full system with both receiver and transmitter units is the ALDV100P.
The ADDERLink DV100 Transmitter and Receiver
The ALDV100T is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially for the Digital Signage (DOOH - Digital Out-Of-Home) and Audio Visual (AV) industries.
AdderLink DV100T Video Extender Diagram
ADDER ALDV100T Features:
- Pixel perfect digital video up to 1080p or 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Digital audio support up to eight channels
- Seamless interconnectivity: HDMI transmitters (ALDV100T) can be connected to DVI-D receivers (ALDV100T) and vice versa.
- Extend video up to 50 meters over a single CATx cable
- Highly energy efficient - No external power supplies required
- Intelligent EDID management
- Plug and Play - no need to wait for drivers or software to be installed
- Perfect video wall companion - locking connectors are ideal for public environments
ADDER ALDV100T Package Contents:
- 1 x ALDV100T Remote (Transmitter) Unit
ADDER ALDV100T Specifications:
|Height||0.8 in. (21 mm.)|
|Width||1.8 in. (45 mm.)|
|Depth||2.5 in. (63 mm.)|
|Weight||Per pair: 0.6 lb (250g)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Power||USB Powered; 5VDC -2.5W for both RX and TX units combined|
|Transmitter Unit||HDMI Type A Male; USB Type A (for power only)|
|HDMI Resolutions||480p, 720p, 1080p;|
WUXGA (1920x1200 @60Hz;
24-bit color depth
|Audio||Eight channels of HDMI audio;|
16, 20, or 24 bit;
32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, or 192kHz
|Hardware||All computers with HDMI and USB connections.|
|Software||All major operating systems|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC|
ALDV100T is also known as the ALDV100T-US and ALDV100T-USA.