The ADDERLink DV120R (ALDV120R) is an easy to install, highly compact video extender system that can transmit a DVI HD video stream over a single CATx cable. The extender system is powered by a single USB connection on the transmitter (TX) unit. This allows you to keep your media playback hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment. The DV120 ensures that your valuable systems are kept safely away from unsecure environments while maintaining a consistent user experience.
The ALDV120R is the receiver unit. The full system with both receiver and transmitter units is the ALDV120P.
The AdderLink ALDV120R Video Extender Unit
The ALDV120R is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially for the Digital Signage (DOOH - Digital Out-Of-Home) and Audio Visual (AV) industries.
AdderLink DV120 Video Extender Diagram
ADDER ALDV120R Features:
- Pixel perfect DVI digital video up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Extend video up to 50 meters over a single CATx cable
- Highly energy efficient - No external power supplies required
- Intelligent EDID management
- Plug and Play - no need to wait for drivers or software to be installed
- Perfect video wall companion - locking connectors are ideal for public environments
ADDER ALDV120R Package Contents:
- 1 x ALDV120R Remote (Receiver) Unit
ADDER ALDV120R Specifications:
|Height||0.8 in. (21 mm.)|
|Width||1.8 in. (45 mm.)|
|Depth||2.5 in. (63 mm.)|
|Weight||Per pair: 0.6 lb (250g)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40° (32 to 104°)|
|Power||USB Powered; 5VDC -2.5W for both RX and TX units combined|
|Receiver (RX)||DVI-D male|
|Hardware||All computers with DVI-D and USB connections (requirement dependent)|
|Software||All major operating systems|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC|
ALDV120R is also known as the ALDV120R-US and ALDV120R-USA.