AdderLink Infinity Dual Head 4K 10GbE Transmitter
AdderLink Infinity ALIF4001T
Dual Head 4K 10GbE KVM Transmitter
The ADDERLink INFINITY 4000 Series (ALIF4000) is a dual-head, 5K high-performance IP KVM matrix over a single fiber. It is compatible with the existing ADDERLink INFINITY (ALIF) line and supported by the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM). The ALIF4001 can be used as a point-to-point extender or easily integrated into a more comprehensive matrix system.
- Dual-head 5K screens over a single link
- The ADDERLink INFINITY 4001 (ALIF4001) can deliver two 5K screens over a single link.
- 10-bit per colour and HDR10
- Allows greater color depth, supports both SDR10 and HDR10
- Multigigabit Ethernet support
- Multirate (1/2.5/5/10) GbE support enables premium video performance over standard CAT6 cable up to 100m
- Enhanced resiliency
- Dual-multirate ports can be teamed together for enhanced resiliency or improved video capability.
- Support for 5K resolutions
- 5K video resolutions supported for high resolution and ultra-wide video applications (5120x1440 @60Hz or 5120x2880 @30Hz).
- High frame rate support
- Refresh rates up to 240Hz supported for HD video resolutions.
- High speed USB2.0
- Supports transparent USB communication up to 480Mbps for those using mass storage devices, mouse and keyboard, graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
- Perfect digital video
- Using the same encoding system as the other products in the ADDERLink INFINITY (ALIF) range, the digital video is spatially lossless, with 1:1 pixel mapping, ensuring that the digital video you receive is the same as the one leaving your remote computer.
- Backwards compatibility
- The ALIF4001 can integrate seamlessly into your existing ADDERLink INFINITY setup, replacing or working in conjunction with your existing ALIF endpoints.
- Isochronous Communication
- Plug and play support for USB devices and third-party tools, such as Blackmagic® Design DaVinci Resolve® Color Grading Panels.
- Audio capability
- Multi-channel digital audio, via DisplayPort™, provides a high-quality immersive sound experience.
- Onboard diagnostics tool
- Diagnostics tool maximizes uptime and assists with technical support enquiries by allowing the customer to troubleshoot network issues directly from the unit.
- Flexible and scalable
- Each ALIF4001 unit can be configured as a simple extender or distributed KVM switch. Each receiver can see up to 16 sources or can be connected to the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM) to create a larger and more fully featured matrix.
- Video Resolution
- Supports resolutions up to 5120x2880 including UHD or DCI and refresh rates up to 240Hz
- Up to 10-bit per color SDR and HDR10
- Analog Line in/out 2 channel 16bit @48KHz 1V RMS in/1V RMS out
- 2x DP Audio in either 2, 6 or 8 channels linear PCM
- 4 ports of USB2.0 with Adder's USB True Emulation to support keyboard, mouse and touch
- One port of transparent Hi-Speed USB2.0
- USB device seen as: 7 or 13 port hub
- 2x 10GbE or 2x 1GbE (no 10/100 support) via SFP or:
- 2x 10,5,2.5GbE and when using SFP-CATX-MR SFP
- Computer: 2x DisplayPort™, 2x USB type B, 2x 3.5mm audio jack sockets, 1x DB9 socket
- Ethernet: 2x SFP+ cages
- Power: 3 pin Kycon socket
- Physical Dimensions
- (L)210mm /8.3" x (W)215mm/8.5" x (D)40mm/1.6"
- Weight: 1.8kg/4lbs
- Aluminum and steel construction
- External power: 12VDC, 5A
- Typical power consumption: 20W
- Operating temperature
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F
- Storage temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F
- Storage and operating relative humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Altitude: < 2000m
- Packing Box
- Dimensions: (L)285mm/11.2" x (W)245mm/9.6" x (D)145mm/5.7"
- Weight: 2.5kg/5.5lb
- UKCA, CE and FCC: See the compliance web page for the full list
- Mean Time Between Failure
- ALIF4001T 159,000 hrs