Avocent AutoView AV1500 KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: Avocent AV2108-001
Alternative options: Contact Us
The AutoView 1500 KVM (AV1500-001) switching system includes multi-platform support, advanced cable management options and a convenient on-screen display.
Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) 8-port, dual user KVM switch provides PS/2, USB, Sun and serial connectivity, advanced cabling options, flexible access and a next-generation user interface in one switching solution. The Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) switch server interface modules and integrated access cables automatically assign and retain unique server names, which simplifies installation and eases re-configuration. With advanced cable management and flexible access for two simultaneous users, the Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) switching system is an ideal solution for today's small office and mid-sized business networking environments.
Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) Diagram
Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) Features and Benefits:
- IIntegrated access cables offer PS/2 or USB keyboard, video and mouse connectivity in one, slim CAT 5 cable, which reduces cable bulk, saves time and reduces cost.
- Server interface modules support all major server platforms and VT100 serial-based devices.
- Provides two simultaneous local users with access to eight PCs and network devices.
- Advanced on-screen management provides easy configuration and server selection.
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to the attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system.
- A space-saving 1U rack mount design.
- Flash-upgrades firmware for fast and easy updates for appliances and server interface modules.
- Keep Alive power safeguard allows attached servers to continue network functions in the event of power failure to the AutoView switch.
Avocent AutoView 1500 (AV1500-001) Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm)|
|Width||17.00 in. (43.18 cm)|
|Depth||11.00 in. (27.94 cm)|
|Weight||8 lbs. (3.6 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||50 to 122F (10 to 50C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4F to 140F (-20 to 60C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC Autosensing|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input||40 W Maximum|
|Computers||IBM PC/AT, PC and 100% compatibles|
|Monitor||XGA, XGA-II with adapter, 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz resolution|
|Peripherals||PC keyboard, PC mouse, Microsoft Explorer mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse family, IBM Scrollpoint, Logitech Mouseman Wheel, Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel, Logitech Marble FX and Kensington 4-button mouse|
|Approved Agency||UL FCC Class A, cUL, ICES Class A, CE, N, GS, IRAM, VCCI, Class A, MC Class A, C-Tick|