Avocent AutoView 8-Port Digital KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: Avocent AV3108
Alternative options: Contact Us
The AutoView AV3050 is an 8-port KVM switch which provides server access for one remote digital user and one local analog user. The switch includes local USB peripheral support and provides convenient access to PS/2, Sun, and USB servers and serial-based devices. The on-board Web interface means that no additional software is required for remote server access.
Avocent AV3050 Features:
- Provides flexible remote server access with one remote digital path and one local analog user.
- On-board Web interface- user's PC requires no additional software for remote server access.
- IPv6- Supports the next generation Internet Protocol version 6
- Multi-platform support- Local PS/2 and USB connections and multi-platform target devices, including PS/2, USB, Sun and serial support
- Integrated access cabling or AVRIQ support- Lowers overall cost with CAT 5-designed integrated access cables for PS/2 or USB connectivity
- LDAP Authentication- Supports the lightweight directory access protocol (LDAP) for authentication when accessing the switch via the on board web interface
- Encrypted IP communication- Switch supports SSL-128bit, DES, 3DES or AES encrypted communication
- Powerful user access control 64 user accounts with access control lists for each user classified by:
- User - KVM access only
- User Administrator - KVM access, and ability to configure users and user admin.
- Appliance Administrator - KVM, ability to configure user, user admins, and appliance administration and configuration
Avocent AV3050 Application Diagram
Avocent AV3050 Specifications:
|Height||1.72 in. (4.37 cm)|
|Width||17.00 in. (43.18 cm)|
|Depth||8.075 in. (20.5 cm)|
|Weight||5.3 lbs. (2.40 kg) without cables|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° degrees F (0° to 40° degrees C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 158° degrees F (-20° to 70° degrees C) |
Humidity: 10 to 95%, non-condensing
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz autosensing|
|Computers||PS/2, Sun, USB|
|Monitor||VGA, SVGA, XGA, and SXGA, Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz|
|Peripherals||USB keyboard and mouse, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse|
|Approved Agency||EN55022 Class A,EN55024,EN6200-3-2,EN6100-3-3,FCC15UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST|