The recommended replacement is the Tripp Lite B013-330.
The Tripp Lite B013-000 Extender Kit allows you to connect a remote console (monitor, keyboard and mouse) up to 500 feet away from your PC or KVM switch. You can also have a local console giving you two access points to the system. The remote console connects back to the PC via standard Cat5 STP Cable. A 6' KVM Cable (supplied) connects the local module to KVM /PC.
Tripp Lite B013-000 Features:
- Enables you to control a computer or KVM switch from a distance of up to 500 ft.
- Can have a local console at KVM switch or computer as well as the remote console for added convenience.
- The remote connection is made using standard Cat5e STP cable
Tripp Lite B013-000 System Requirements:
- PS/2 mouse (or a USB mouse with USB-to-PS/2 adapter)
- VGA/SVGA monitor
- Standard Cat5e STP cable to connect the remote unit back to the computer or KVM switch
Tripp Lite B013-000 Package Contents:
- Transmitter (local unit)
- Receiver (Remote Unit)
- 6Ft PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit (model # P754-006)
Tripp Lite B013-000 Specifications:
|Connector A||HD15 Male|
|Connector B||(x2) MiniDIN6 Male|
|KVM Connector 1||RJ45 Female|
|KVM Connector 2||RJ45 Female|
|CPU Connector 1||(x2) MiniDIN6 Female|
|CPU Connector 2||HD15 Female|