The BNC/RCA Composite Video + S-Video to VGA Converter changes Composite video and S-Video signals from surveillance DVRs, security cameras, quad video processors, etc. into a VGA output for computer monitor displays.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Auto-detects NTSC/PAL inputs.
- Compatible with VGA/SVGA monitors, including LCD flat panel monitors.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.
- Auto-saves settings and working status when powered down.
- Includes a male BNC to female RCA adapter for connecting RCA composite video devices.
- 5 ft (1.5 m) S-Video cable included.
- Male BNC to female RCA adapter included.
- User manual.
|Video Input||One female BNC connector.|
One female S-Video connector.
One female VGA connector.
|Video Output||One female VGA connector. Resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz.|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 4.13x2.33x0.90 (105x59x23 mm)|
|Weight||0.6 lb (0.27 kg)|