Rose UltraCable (Computer to Switch) CAB-CXUSBCA005
The UltraCable (CAB-CXUSBCA005), Computer to switch models are a high resolution, all-in-one cable that incorporates keyboard, video, and mouse connectivity into a single cable. Superior cable management is achieved by using a single cable jacket. The UltraCable (CAB-CXUSBCA005) is engineered to prevent crosstalk between adjacent signals. For distances greater than 100 feet, the UltraCable interfaces with ViewLink, which easily extends KVMs to 250 feet from computers; and CrystalView, which extend KVMs up to 1,000 feet away with a single CAT5 twisted pair cable or 33,000 feet using our CrystalView fiber extender.
Rose UltraCable (Computer to Switch) CAB-CXUSBCA005 Features & Benefits:
- Superior cable management solutions with lengths up to 100 feet
- Available for PC, Sun, Apple, USB, SGI, RS/6000, and other computer platforms
- PC universal version model supports both PS/2 keyboard/mouse, USB keyboard/mouse, and AT keyboard and serial mouse
- All-in-one design reduces cable stress and guards against accidental disconnect
- Available in a variety of lengths
- High resolution: up to 1600 x 1280
- Double-shielded metal can construction
- Convenient, flexible - simple to use
- Reduces cable bulkiness
- Streamlines cable system installations
- Prevents mistakes of accidentally interchanging the connectors with those intended for another computer
- Makes cable systems easy to manage, from install to upgrades and expansion
- Universal to all Rose switches reducing system expansions and upgrade costs
- Audio and serial touch-screen support
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This proprietary ROSE KVM cable has just a single USB connection for both keyboard and mouse. The server side also includes a VGA connection. The other end for the KVM side is DB25 connector.
For availability on a 50 foot long cable, please contact your KVM Switches Online representative at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat feature.