Rose UltraCable (Switch to Switch) CAB-CXVSMM001
The UltraCable (CAB-CXVSMM001), "Switch to Switch" cables are high resolution, all-in-one cables that have a superior design. They are used to chain product together to route information from one unit to another or to bus switches together to increase the number of users and connected devices. To relieve cable stress, the DB25 connectors secures to the switch with thumbscrews. The UltraCable (CAB-CXVSMM001) is engineered to prevent crosstalk between adjacent signals. The UltraCable(CAB-CXVSMM001) uses double shielded coax construction which provides maximum video resolution and reduction of electro-magnetic-interference (EMI).
Rose UltraCable CAB-CXVSMM001 Features & Benefits:
- Provides superior cable management solutions for chaining switches together with lengths up to 100 feet or bussing products together up to 250 feet
- Available with DB25 or 13W3 connectors
- All-in-one design reduces cable stress and guards against accidental disconnect
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Convenient, flexible - simple to use
- Reduces cable bulkiness
- Streamlines cable system installations
- Makes cable systems easy to manage, from install to upgrades and expansion
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This product is covered by a two year warranty against manufacture defect.