Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK-10MM 10 Ft. DVI to HDMI Locking Cable (M-M)
The Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK-10MM is a DVI to High Speed HDMI (M-M) locking cable (10 ft.). This cable supports resolutions up to 1920x1200. HDMI connection uses a much smaller and user friendly experience than a DVI connector. The specification handles high-definition, uncompressed video and multi channel digital audio all in one cable.
- Computer Resolutions Supported: Supports video resolutions of up to 1920x1200. DVI to HDMI cables over 30 and 50 feet are good for resolutions up to 1280x1024. With a DVI Booster/Repeater or HDMI Booster/Repeater the 30 and 50 foot cables are good for resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- HDTV Resolutions Supported: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i. The HDMI connector provides the ability to view high quality content on all HDTV displays and projectors
- HDCP Compliant: Fully supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection scheme for HDCP devices such as projectors, Blu-ray players, video game systems, and satellite TV boxes.
- Perfect Quality: This cable handles high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio as well, all in one cable; Adapting from HDMI to DVI does not degrade video quality.
- Locking HDMI Connector: Due to HDMI's small form factor it is prone to signal loss and intermittency in active environments. A locking cable solves this problem, giving you a crystal clear picture you can count on every time.
- Copper Based Single Link DVI to HDMI Cables: Dual Link Copper based DVI to HDMI cables are available in lengths up to 10 feet.
This product is the replacement for the CAB-DVI2HDMI-RP-10MM & CAB-DVI2HDMI-10MM.