Gefen CAB-HD-LCK-01MM: 1 Ft 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Mono-LOK
The Gefen CAB-HD-LCK-01MM is a 1ft High Speed HDMI (M-M) cable with ethernet and mono-LOK. Gefen's mono-LOK series of cables are perfect for high demand installations. The HDMI cable provides a secure and fixed way of connecting with the source and display. It supports all the latest generation in HDMI features, including ethernet connection through HDMI cable, Audio Return Channel, 3DTV, and up to 4K resolution. Hex hardware is provided for conversion of compatible HDMI connectors.
Gefen CAB-HD-LCK-01MM Features and Benefits:
- Supports HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) - consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
- Supports HD resolutions up to True 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160) in sharp, vivid Deep Color.
- Supports HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) - enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio upstream to an A/V receiver or 8-channel surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
- 8 Channels of embedded digital audio
- High quality 28AWG copper conductors deliver a pristine signal
- Multi-layer shielding protects signal from electromagnetic interferance (EMI)
- Proprietary Mono-LOK technology provides a secure HDMI connection
- Tested and certified up to HDMI Category 2 (340 MHz) & Capable up to 600 MHz
Gefen CAB-HD-LCK-01MM Specifications:
This product is the replacement for the CAB-HDMI-01MM.
|Connection||HDMI 2.0 (M-M), Ethernet, MONO-LOK|
|Computer Resolutions||up to 4096 x 2160|
|HDTV Resolutions||480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 2K, 4K|