25ft CAT7 Shielded SSTP Patch Cable - Grey
Cat7 SSTP Cable Specifications (PDF)
Category 7/Class F (ISO/IEC 11801) cable specifications require transmission frequencies of up to 600 MHz over 100 meters of fully shielded copper cabling. CAT7 cable consists of four individually shielded pairs inside an overall braided shield, also known as Shielded Twisted Pair Cable (SSTP), or S/FTP (Shielded Foil Twisted Pair). CAT7 features even more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise than CAT6, and is designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications (Gigabit over copper).
Our VPCAT Premium CAT7 cables exceed the current ISO/IEC specifications and represent the next generation in Ethernet over copper. Used to connect your network card to any of the following: 10GBASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, and 10BASE-T Ethernet.
- Category 7 SSTP cable wired straight through. 27 AWG, gold plated 8x8 (RJ45) plugs.
- Diameter: 0.25"
- Low profile is ideal for high-density switch applications.
- Backwards compatible with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a equipment.
- Patch cords have stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- Virtually eliminates alien crosstalk and interference.