Raritan CommandCenter Secure Gateway E1 Appliance & License for 256 Nodes
CommandCenter Secure Gateway (CC Secure Gateway) CC-E1-256 is a management appliance that provides unified, secure, browser-based access to KVM, serial and power control devices in data centers. Compatible with Raritan's Dominion Series, Paragon, IP-Reach and CommandCenter NOC, the Raritan CC-E1-256 CC Secure Gateway provides centralized policy and security management of users and devices connected to Raritan products, embedded solutions like HP iLO/RILOE, IPMI and in-band software solutions.
CC Secure Gateway CC-E1-256 delivers a secure, powerful, effective, and user-friendly management solution with features like 128-bit encryption, flexible authentication options (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS and TACACS+), customizable views, comprehensive reporting, integration with CC-NOC and SNMP traps.
The Raritan CC-E1-256 aggregates console access to devices in multiple local or remote data centers, providing a simple, centralized gateway to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. When deployed with CommandCenter NOC, it delivers Raritan's exclusive Hyper-Access -- an email alert with diagnostic information about the device that triggered the alarm, plus one-click access to KVM or serial control of the distressed device.
Raritan CC-E1-256 CC Secure Gateway Features and Benefits:
- Robust Security - Third-party authentication including Active Directory (AD), LDAP, RADIUS and TACACS+. Leverages value of existing technology to enhance security.
- High-Availability- Appliance-based with built in redundancy features and clustering capabilities. Improves system availability.
Easy Management- Preloaded firmware Centralizes firmware maintenance of all Raritan devices through CommandCenter
- Secure Gateway. Usability- Single sign-on and single IP address over VPN, Internet or Intranet Flexible, fast access; Simplifies the complexity of managing multiple IP addresses.
- Viewing and Reporting- Multiple viewing filters and advanced reporting Customizable policy-based views allows for secure, easy access. Reporting and audit trails aid in corporate regulatory compliance efforts.
- Scalable and Flexible Access- Compatible with Raritan's Dominion Series, Paragon Series, IP-Reach , HP iLO/RILOE, IPMI Power, RDP, VNC, SSH Supports discovery, configuration, firmware upgrade, monitoring and access to Dominion devices.
- Results in a single, scalable, efficient and cost-effective management network for all mission-critical equipment.
- Integration with CommandCenter NOC Reduces mean time to repair by combining network, systems and application fault and performance monitoring with consolidated, out-of-band console and remote power management. Raritan's exclusive Hyper-Access integrates appliance functionality to send email alerts with diagnostic information about the device that triggered the alert, plus a one-click link straight to KVM or serial control over the distressed device.
Raritan CC-E1-256 CC Secure Gateway Specifications:
|Dimensions||27.05" (W) x 18.70" (D) x 3.46" (H) |
687mm (W) x 475mm (D) x 88mm (H)
|Weight||44.1 lbs; 20kg.|
|Operating Temperature||10-40 C; 50-104 F|
|Power||Dual Supply (2 x 500 watt)|
|KVM Admin Port||DB15 + PS2 or USB|
|Keyboard/Mouse serial Admin Port:||DB10|
|Console Port||3 x USB 2.0 ports|
|Processor||2 x AMD Opteron 250|
|Memory||2 x 2 GB|
|Ethernet Interfaces:||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Hard Disk & Controller||(2) 74GB SATA drives @ 10000 RPM, RAID 1|
|Protocols||TCP/IP, UDP, RADIUS, SNMP, SNTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS|