Rose Electronics 32ft (10m), USB3.1 to USB3.1/USB2.0 Hybrid Cable
Rose CrystalLink USB3.1/2.0/1.1 Hybrid Active Optical Cable (CLK-AHTU05-AMAF010) connects your host and devices together, up to 32 feet (10m) away, with a flexible and rugged cable with built-in fiber optics and electronics.
This USB3.1/2.0/1.1 hybrid cable has a built in USB3.1 to USB3.1/USB2.0 converter. You can connect it directly to a device or connect it to a standard hub. This has a USB 3.1 type A male connector at the host end and a USB 3.1 type A receptacle with locking holes at the device end. Simply insert this in-line with your existing equipment for a simple installation.
It has a low smoke zero-halogen jacket which permits it to be used in plenums, walls, and ceilings. Running in conduit is not required. It is installed and connects just like a copper cable, except it must be installed in the correct direction. It's 4mm jacket size is small and has a low bend radius. It is rugged with a crush resistance of 1000N short term and 500N long term. The USB3.1 optical cable provides transparent USB3.1 extension, and works with all major operating systems. This product may also be paired with Rose Active Optical Video cables, either HDMI or DisplayPort, to make a complete KVM extension.
Rose CrystalLink Pure Optical Cable Features
- Cable with built in optics to extend USB3.1 gen 1 up to 32 feet (10m)
- Direct point-to-point active optical cable plugs directly into your equipment
- Draws its power from the USB interface
- Low smoke zero halogen jacket can be run through plenum or floor-to-floor
- Supports USB3.1 gen 1 / USB 2.0
- Provides power through cable
- Use with any hub
- Available in lengths of 32', 65', 98', and 164' (10m, 20m, 30m, and 50m)