Rose Electronics Digital PS/2 Dual Local KVM Multi Mode Fiber Extender Card
The Rose CrystalView Pro Fiber Card CRV-DLDFMPDVI-IRK is a Local-PC Dual Multimode single rack card with internal PSU. The CrystalView Pro fiber is the KVM extender of choice for businesses that need to extend and operate several computers, servers, or KVM switches from a great distance. The CRV-DLDFMPDVI-IRK makes this possible by the use of standard fiber optic cable. You can fully operate and control 10 computers or servers from as far away as 33,000 feet using 9-micron fiber cable.
Rose CRV-DLDFMPDVI-IRK Features & Benefits:
DVI and VGA video modes
PS/2, Sun, USB keyboards and mice
- Full stereo audio and Serial (optional RS232)
- Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1920 x 1200 optional)
- Flexible modular architecture
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
- Compatible with Windows, Windows NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the receiver unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the transmitter must be connected to the PC.
- Fully automatic KVM sharing (Local access models)
- Only two fibers needed
- Digital OSD setup menu
Rose CrystalView Pro Fiber Function Diagram
Rose CRV-DLDFMPDVI-IRK Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||10°C - 45°C / 50°F - 113°F|
|Storage Temperature||80% max, non-condensing|
|PC- Keyboard & Mouse||MiniDin6|
|USB- Keyboard & Mouse||Type A/B|
|Audio||3.5mm stereo jack (2)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, these cards are available. Two each would run $5,162.50, plus applicable tax, depending on where it is going.
Orders placed through our website, that are over $100, qualify for free ground shipping in the Continental US. So, this would qualify for free ground shipping if the destination is in the lower 48 states. Other shipping methods, such as overnight, do incur an additional fee.
If this is part of a larger project, and you would like a formal quote, please reach out to your KVM Switchers Online sales rep at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat.