CrystalView Pro Fiber Video/Audio Remote, Single Multi-Mode Fiber Extender
The Rose CrystalView Pro Fiber CRV-SRDFMPDVI/FS/AUD is a Digital Video/Audio Remote, Single Multi Mode Fiber Extender. The CrystalView Pro fiber is the KVM extender of choice for businesses that need to extend and operate several computers, servers, or KVM switches from a great distance. The CRV-SRDFMPDVI/FS/AUD makes this possible by the use of standard fiber optic cable. You can fully operate and control 10 computers or servers from as far away as 33,000 feet using 9-micron fiber cable.
Note: This fiber extender is a standalone unit, not to be used with the CrystalView Pro Fiber Rack Chassis.
Rose CRV-SRDFMPDVI/FS/AUD Features & Benefits:
- DVI and VGA video modes
- PS/2, Sun, USB keyboards and mice
- Full stereo audio and Serial (optional RS232)
- Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1920 x 1200 optional)
- Flexible modular architecture
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
- Compatible with Windows, Windows NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the receiver unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the transmitter must be connected to the PC.
- Fully automatic KVM sharing (Local access models)
- Only two fibers needed
- Digital OSD setup menu
Rose CrystalView Pro Fiber KVM Extender Function Diagram
Rose CRV-SRDFMPDVI/FS/AUD Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||10°C - 45°C / 50°F - 113°F|
|Storage Temperature||80% max, non-condensing|
|PC- Keyboard & Mouse||MiniDin6|
|USB- Keyboard & Mouse||Type A/B|
|Audio||3.5mm stereo jack (2)|