This Aten MasterView Pro 8-Port unit can control up to 8 PCs. Cascading the unit will allow up to 302 PCs to be controlled by a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is entailed. There is no software to configure, so there is no need to get involved in complex software installation routines or be concerned with incompatibility problems. Since the Aten MasterView Pro intercepts keyboard input directly, it works on any hardware platform and with all operating systems.
The Aten MasterView Pro provides three convenient methods to access any PC connected to the system: using the port selection switches located on the Aten Masteriew Pro's front panel; and entering Hot Key combinations from the keyboard.
A powerful Quick View Scan Mode feature allows you to auto scan and monitor the activities of all operating PCs on the installation one by one.
There is no better way to save time and money than with a Aten MasterView Pro installation. By allowing a single console to manage all the attached PCs, the Aten MasterView Pro eliminates the expense of purchasing a separate keyboard, monitor, and mouse for each PC as well as saving all the space they would take up. It also eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving around from one PC to another.
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+ and other wheel mice.
- Mouse Conversion: PS/2 Mice control all connected PCs - Even those with serial connections.
- PS/2 style keyboards control all PCs.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the CPU switch.
- Superior Video Quality - Up to 1920 x 1440.
- No Software Required - Easy PC Selection via Front Panel Pushbuttons or Hot Keys .
- Auto Scan mode for Monitoring PCs.
- LED Display for easy status monitoring.
- Control up to 302 CPUs with chained CS-128s.
- Keyboard Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock states are automatically saved and restored when switching between computers.
- Custom Cables for Superior Signal Quality.
- Rack Mountable
Answer: Unfortunately there is no direct replacement, but there are a couple of options. One we often recommend is the CV-S801. A decent replacement that comes with KVM cables. If you would like help selecting other options, please give us a call at 1-877-586-6654.
Question: power adapter specification
Answer: The power adapter specifications are as follows: DC 9V,1.08W.