The DIP-20 is a 4K UHD, HDBaseT transmitter and Step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, unbalanced stereo audio signals embedding and de-embedding. The DIP-20 accepts HDMI and PC graphics video input, an Ethernet signal, serial data, and an unbalanced stereo audio input (that is embedded into the output signal). It transmits the signal via HDBaseT (twisted pair) cable to a compatible receiver (for example, the TP-588D, TP-580RXR or TP-780RXR). DIP-20 is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) provider and can power compatible PoE acceptors (for example, the TP-588D, TP-580RXR or TP-780RXR). It supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D.
- Automatic Live Input Detection - Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection - Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Local Balanced Audio De-Embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- Local Step-In Switching - Button & contact closure.
- Power Supply - Supports PoE to power a remote receiver (such as TP-588D). Requires independent power supply.
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.0" (18.75cm x 11.5cm x 2.54cm)|
|Weight||1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)|
|Input||2 HDMI on HDMI connectors, 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio 1V RMS (nominal) on a 3.5mm mini jack.|
|Output||1 HDBaseT on an RJ-45 connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio 1V RMS (nominal) on a 3.5mm mini jack.|
|Ports||1 Ethernet on an RJ-45 connector, 1 RS-232 3-pin terminal block control port, 1 RS-232 3-pin terminal block data port, 1 USB on mini USB connector.|
|Standards||HDMI with Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D; HDCP-works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode; HDBT certified.|
|Max Transmission Distance||180m (590ft) up to 1080p @60Hz @24bpp in extended mode, 130m (430ft) up to 1080p @60Hz @36bpp in normal mode.|
|Specs||48V DC, 630mA.|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.|
|Warranty||7 Years Parts and Labor|