The Addlogix DT11-Kit is a Multimedia PC Extender kit which includes the Transmitter and Receiver Units. This digital extender solution is a two-piece hardware solution for displaying high-definition video, audio, and providing remote keyboard and mouse control as well as IR repeating capabilities over a standard LAN. Multiple units can be used on the same LAN for one-to-multi, multi-to-one, or multi-to-multi source and destination configurations.
Addlogix DT11-Kit Features:
- Plug and Play. No software needed.
- Extends and displays video signal up to 100 meters.
- Sends video at 1920 x 1080 at 25fps (film rate).
- Sends video at 1680 x 1050 at 30fps (video rate).
- Quick response and display time for keyboard and mouse.
- Can be set up for multiple transmitters and multiple receivers.
- Works with any OS
Addlogix DT11-Kit Specifications:
|Dimensions||8 x 5 x 1 in. |
(201 x 128 x 28.8 mm.)
|7 x 4 x 1 in. |
(180 x 98 x 28.8 mm.)
|Power Adapter||DC 5V 2A||DC 5V 2A|
|Input Connectors|| |
1 x Mini USB
1 x RJ45 8P8C
|Output Connectors|| |
1 x VGA Female
2 x PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
|Output Resolution||VGA 1600 x 1200||DVI 1920 x 1080P|
|Selection Method||Push Button||IR Remote, Push Button|
|Max Transmission Distance||328 ft. (100 m.)||328 ft. (100 m.)|