Addlogix Digital Multimedia Network Extender Receiver Unit
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Addlogix DT11-RX is a Receiver Unit for the Addlogix Multimedia PC Extender solution. This digital extender solution is a two-piece hardware solution for displaying high-definition video, audio, and providing remote keyboard and mouse control as well as IR repeating capabilities over a standard LAN. Multiple units can be used on the same LAN for one-to-multi, multi-to-one, or multi-to-multi source and destination configurations.
Note: The Transmitter (DT11-TX) is sold separately.
Addlogix Multimedia Extender Solution Features:
- Plug and Play. No software needed.
- Extends and displays video signal up to 100 meters.
- Sends video at 1920 x 1080 at 25fps (film rate).
- Sends video at 1680 x 1050 at 30fps (video rate).
- Quick response and display time for keyboard and mouse.
- Can be set up for multiple transmitters and multiple receivers.
- Works with any OS
Addlogix DT11-RX Specifications:
|Dimensions||7 x 4 x 1 in. |
(180 x 98 x 28.8 mm.)
|Power Adapter||DC 5V 2A|
|Input Connectors|| |
1 x RJ45 8P8C
|Output Connectors|| |
2 x PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
|Output Resolution||DVI 1920 x 1080P|
|Selection Method||IR Remote, Push Button|
|Max Transmission Distance||328 ft. (100 m.)|