The SmartAVI DVR4x4 is a 4x4 DVI Router which displays content from any four computers on any four screens independently.
SmartAVI DVR4x4 Features & Benefits:
- Increases your productivity by providing you with access to four computers from four workstations.
- 4x4 non-blocking, single-link DVI matrix switch.
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gb/s.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200.
- Simultaneous 4x4 analog matrix switching at 380 MHz bandwidth.
- DVI transmission over 190 feet at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s.
- Control from either front panel or RS232.
- Available IR Remote.
SmartAVI Router Diagram
- Access - Enables easy access to multiple servers in various locations. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
- Security - Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
- Productivity - Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
- Multimedia Presentations - Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is transmitted from various computers.
SmartAVI DVR4x4 Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Width||12 in. (30 cm.)|
|Depth||6.5 in. (16.5 cm.)|
|Weight||4.05 lbs. (1.84 kg.)|
|Serial Controls||RS232, DB9 female connector|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||165MHz|
|Input Video Signal||1.2 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Single Link Range||1080p/1920 x 1200|
|DVI Connector||DVI-I 29 pin female|