The DVX-TX200PS is the perfect solution for extending DVI-D signals to a remote location up to 225 feet away over Cat6 23 AWG STP cabling. It is the ideal way to isolate a workstation computer into one location and a console in another. It is fully compatible with PC and LINUX DVI-D single link standards.
- Perfect Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Call Centers(co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial (protection against pollution)
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) up to the maximum distance.
- User Selectable: DCC-Information MAC or PC
- Distances: 225 ft with Cat6 23AWG STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches.
- Rack Mount options (19)
- Supports PC DVI-D
- No Degradation of Video Quality
- LEDs Indicate Power and Loss of clock Signal
- External Power Supplies
- Silent Fanless Operation
SmartAVI DVX-200 Transmitter Specifications
|Height||1 in. (2.54 cm)|
|Width||3.68 in. (9.34 cm.)|
|Depth||3 in. (7.62 cm.)|
|Video Format||DVI-D Single Link|
|Max Video Pixel Clock||165 MHz|
|Video Input Interface||(1) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Video Output Interface||(1) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Resolution||Up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Power||External 100-240 VAC/5VDC2A @ 10W|