The Avocent Emerge ECMS1000U Receiver/AMIQ extends USB mouse, keyboard, video, serial and audio 1000 feet (305 meters) in a point-to-point configuration. The system is a transmitter and receiver design with an interconnecting UTP cable.
The Avocent Emerge ECMS1000 extender allows PS/2 and USB keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) peripherals to work from up to 1000 feet away from your server. The ECMS1000 allows the physical separation requirement up to 1000 feet with any UTP cable without compromising your image quality. The simple transmitter and receiver pair design allows for ease of installation and simple deployment. Its industry-standard design makes the ECMS1000 extender compatible with virtually any PC, display technology and operating system. Installation requires no new drivers or software.
The Solution for Advanced A/V Extension
The production environment is full of specialized applications that run on computers including: Non-linear Edit Systems (NLE), Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), Character Generators (C.G.), and Animation stations. All of these devices share four major problems: they create heat, they require large amounts of technical power, they generate a level of background noise that is unacceptable in the production environment, and they present a security risk to the content stored on them. The Emerge ECMS1000 removes the requirement for technical power in the edit suite, resolves the problem of high ambient noise in the creative space, and eliminates ability to copy content to unsecured storage devices.
Avocent Emerge ECMS1000U Features:
- Multiplatform - Easily connects to computers with either USB or PS/2 connections.
- User Peripherals - Extends keyboard, video, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices up to 1000 feet with UTP cable type.
- Skew Compensation - This unique feature will automatically compensate for video skew and signal loss, delivering clear crisp video images up to 1000 feet at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
- Dual Mode - The dual mode transmitter supports a second user connection locally at the target computer or remotely up to 1000 feet away with an additional ECMS1000 receiver unit.
- Small Form Factor - The small form factor user station supports desk and flat panel monitor mounting with optional hardware.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - Configuration and system information is easily accessed and updated via the on-screen display.
- Ease of Installation - The single cable-to-desk design simplifies installation while making it easier for you to move, add or change configurations.
- Keyboard Compatibility - Supports Avid Deko FAK, Chyron Duet, and Devlin ViZrt.
Avocent Emerge ECMS1000U Application Diagram
Avocent Emerge ECMS1000U Specifications:
|Height||1.06 in. (27 mm.)|
|Width||8.27 in. (210 mm.)|
|Depth||7.40 in. (188 mm.)|
|Weight||2.2 lbs. (1 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F (0° C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (Non-condensing)|
|Power Input||100 -250 VAC @ 0.7 - 0.3A|
|Computer||PS/2 and USB machines|
|KVM Switch||PS/2 and USB local ports|
|Peripherals||PS/2 and USB keyboard / mouse, audio in/out, serial devices and VGA video|
|Performance||1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz up to 1000 ft (305 m) over UTP cable; supports 1600 x 1200 up to 100 ft (30 m) over UTP cable|
|Approvals||cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A, VCCI-A|