The Gefen HDTV Splitter Distribution Amplifier (EXT-HDTV-142) allows set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and other HDTV devices with a DVI output to be connected to two or more HDTV displays at the same time. It is a flexible distribution hub that cam accommodate multiple displays when two or more HDTV Splitters are connected together to create a greater distribution.
How it Works
The HDTV Splitter is connected with a DVI cable from the DVI source to the HDTV Splitter input. There are two DVI outputs. DVI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI output 2 follows the main display.
Only output #1 of the HDTV Splitter is HDCP pass-through.
Please use The HDMI Splitter if you require two HDCP compliant outputs.
HDTV Splitter Distribution Amplifier
- Splits the HDTV DVI signal to two or more HDTV displays
- Connects two or more HDTV displays at the same time to the same video source
- Uses high quality DVI cables for connections
- Allows simultaneous display
- Supports 480I, 720P and 1080P resolutions
- Supports HDCP complaint devices for output one
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI complaint monitors
- Installs in seconds
|Video Amplifier Bandwith||1.65 GHz|
|Single Link Range||1080P/1920 x 1200|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50 - 85 Hz|
|DVI Input/Output Connector||Type DVI-D|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts (max.)|
|Dimensions||4"W x 1"H x 4"D|
The HDTV Splitter
One 5v Power Supply
One 6ft DVI cable