Gefen USB to VGA
Recommended replacement: C2G 30560
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Gefen EXT-USB-2-VGA is an adapter that converts USB to VGA without a video card or VGA interface port. This adapter is ideal for presentations and mobile use; the Gefen USB to VGA adapter is small and lightweight, fitting in a pocket. The adapter displays full-screen, full motion video, at high-definition VGA resolutions of up to 1280x1024 @ 60 Hz with 32-bit color.
Simply plug the device into any unused USB port on your desktop or laptop computer and install the driver software CD. The USB-to-VGA device can be told to act like a second extended desktop within Windows (tm) or to simply mirror the main display.
Note: This product is compatible with all 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows (tm).
Up to 6 USB to VGA Adapters can be used on one computer.
Apple OS X drivers are available. The latest Mac OS version supported is 10.5.2
Gefen USB to VGA Backview
Gefen EXT-USB-2-VGA Features:
- Hot-swap USB connectivity; installs in seconds
- Small, very light and extremely portable (shirt-pocket portability)
- Compatible with Windows (tm) laptops and desktops only
- No external power supply needed
- Up to six (6) USB to VGA adapters can be used on a single computer
- Supports all VGA resolutions from 640x480 up to 1280x1024 @ 60 Hz
- Compatible with all 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows
- Compatible with all versions of Mac OS X up to 10.5.2
- (1) USB-to-VGA adapter module
- (1) 3-foot USB extension cable
- (1) Driver software CD-ROM disc
- (1) User's Manual
Gefen EXT-USB-2-VGA Specifications:
|Height||0.7 in. (1.8 cm.)|
|Width||3.4 in. (8.6 cm.)|
|Depth||2.3 in. (5.8 cm.)|
|Weight||1 lb. (0.5 kg.)|