F1D104-USB Manual (PDF)
Belkin OmniView 4-port USB KVM Switch (F1D104-USB) is the largest innovation in KVM Technology. Featuring USB instead of PS/2 ports, this switch is truly cross-platform. From SOHO user to graphic artist, the Omniview USB KVM Switch (F1D104-USB) lets a user control four USB computers, whether PC, MAC or both, from one monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Control four computers with one keyboard, mouse, and monitor at the push of a button. The 4-port Omniview USB KVM (F1D104-USB) can also be used as a 4-port hub.
- Control 4 computers with one keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Built-in 4-port USB hub
- On-screen display allows the user to name and select attached servers using an on-screen interface.
- "Hot" keys sever selection. (using function keys)
- Four USB ports for consoles or USB devices
- Uses PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse
- HDDB15 VGA connectors to PCs and monitors.
- Clean and Clear video resolution, up to 1600x1200 pixels at a 75-Hz refresh rate.
- Compact design for desktop use
- Guaranteed security with Belkin one-year warranty.
- Fully supports the Microsoft Intellimouse Pro.
OmniView USB KVM Switch
Warranty Registration Card
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. You can locate the PDF user manual at the following location: http://www.42u.com/pdf/f1d104-usb.pdf. We have also added a link in the product description area.