The Belkin Daisy-Chain Cable (F1D108-CBL-06) is used to link multiple OmniView KVM's together in a daisy-chain configuration.
Belkin F1D108-CBL-06 Advantage:
- This is a custom built cable built only for specific applications.
- Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 6ft cable