The Belkin F1D108-CBL-10 Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple Belkin OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration. The advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling of the F1D108-CBL-10 preserve signal integrity from the first to the last computer.
Belkin F1D108-CBL-10 Advantages:
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.