The SOHO KVM Cable Kit allows you to connect your SOHO Desktop KVM Switch to your PS/2 or USB computer from up to 6 ft. away. Each Cable Kit provides high-performance connections with all the cabling necessary for complete installation of your Desktop KVM Switch, including support for audio and microphone switching.
- Supports speaker and microphone switching with the All-In-One 3.5mm audio/microphone cable
- Features industry-standard, 14-pin coaxial, VGA cabling for high-resolution application support and superior image clarity
- Features nickel-plated connectors and gray PVC Flextec jacket
- Includes one PS/2 cable, one USB cable, one USB-to PS/2 adapter, one VGA cable, and one All-In-One audio/microphone cable
- Connector(s): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - male, 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male, 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - male
- Cable Kit Details: 1 x keyboard / video / mouse / audio cable - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) (male), 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) (male), 4 pin USB Type A (male), mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm (male) x 2 - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) (male), mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm (male) x 2 - 6 ft, 1 x mouse adapter - 4 pin USB Type A (female) - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) (male)
Replacement KVM cable for Belkin F1DS102J and F1DS104J SOHO KVM switches.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Not to worry, this F1D9102-06 KVM cable is designed for plugging in computers into your Belkin F1DS104J KVM switch.
Sometimes the 'male' and 'female' designations for cables and devices get weird between different vendors depending on weather they are talking about the connector on the cable and/or the connector of the input/output device; The F1D9102-06 cable actually features a 'female' and a 'male' VGA connector end but technically takes a 'male' output from your computer and ends in a 'male' connector.