The Belkin F1DH102D SOHO Dual Monitor Desktop KVM Switch lets you share up to two high-resolution monitors, keyboard, and mice with up to two computers, saving space on your desk and reducing equipment clutter. The sleek, new design incorporates a built-in USB 2.0 2-port hub with one of the ports conveniently located on the front. This is perfect for connecting an MP3 player, printer, scanner, or any of your USB devices to the KVM Switch while allowing your connected computers to access them. Sensitive push buttons on the front allow for easy switching, and independent audio-switching means you can play music from one computer while accessing files from another.
Belkin Desktop KVM cables now come included in the box with your F1DH102D KVM Switch!
Belkin F1DH102D Features:
- Switches easily between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections
- Front-panel buttons with NEW LED indicator lights allow you access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously
- Requires no software for installation
- Now includes a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting your peripherals
- Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation
- Now supports hot-key functionality for optional switching
- Supports monitors with DVI connections
- Supports USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice
- Supports both USB- and PS/2-based computers
Belkin SOHO Dual Monitor Desktop KVM Switch Back View
(F1DH102L - VGA model depicted here)
Belkin F1DH102D Requirements:
- A DVI capable monitor
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Microphone and speakers (optional)
- A DVI port
- Type A USB port
- Audio ports (optional)
Belkin F1DH102D Package Content:
- 1 F1DH102D 2-port Dual Monitor SOHO KVM Switch with Audio
- 2 6 ft. (1.8m) SOHO USB Cable Kits
- 1 12V, 1.0A DC Power Adapter
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Belkin F1DH102D Specifications:
|Height||5.5 in. (13.97 cm.)|
|Width||5.5 in. (13.97 cm.)|
|Depth||12.5 in. (31.75 cm.)|
|Weight||1.48 lbs. (.67 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32-104 F (0-40 C)|
-4-140 F (-20-60 C)
0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|Port Selection||Front Panel Switches; Hotkey|
|Video Resolution||2560 x 1600,85Hz per Monitor|
|Power Consumption||12V DC, 1A||Scan Interval||5 seconds default (1-99 secs)|
|Keyboard, Mouse & Monitor||2 x USB Type A|
2 x DVI-D
|Audio||1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)|
1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Pink)
|Computer Connectors||2 x DVI-D|
2 x USB Type A
|USB Hub||2 x USB Type A|
|Approved Agency||FCC Class B, ICES, C-Tick,|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Belkin F1DH102D supports up to 2560 x 1600 resolution at 85Hz - you will not loose any quality in resoltion, and your refresh rate will not be degraded (Apple Cinema display supports up to 60Hz).
If you would like a KVM recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.
Question: I'd like to use this to connect a Mac Pro and a PC to dual displays. Does this require an additional unit (like the Gefen DVI Detective N) to remember the EDID and maintain the resolutions and frequencies when switching back and forth? Several years ago I had a Gefen 2x2 DVI DL Swither which required two additional DVI Detective units. Thanks.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
While some KVM switches, like the equivalent Aten CS1642 or the SmartAVI DVN-4Duo feature native EDID emulation, the Belkin F1DH102D does not. The Gefen DVI Detective N would also work for ensuring the video resolution and frequency of the F1DH102D (one unit per DVI port).
If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.