The new OmniView SOHO Series USB KVM Switch with Audio (F1DS104U) from Belkin allows you to control up to four USB computers from one USB console. The innovative design provides built-in cable management and saves space while adding a whole new sculpted look to your desktop. Once the shroud slides into place, the cables conveniently flow through the back opening.
The Belkin SOHO Series USB KVM Switch offers advanced engineering, such as audio and microphone support, that enables you to switch between speakers and microphones without having to re-connect. Two additional shared peripherals may be connected to the built-in 2-port USB device hub eliminating the need to disconnect and reconnect these devices when switching between computers and reducing the cable clutter on your desktop. To ensure compatibility with the latest computers and devices, a flash upgrade feature allows users to update firmware when necessary. Used with coaxial VGA cabling, the switch supports video resolution of up to 2048x1536 @85Hz through a 400MHz video bandwidth, delivering the highest resolution possible without compromising display quality.
NOTE: The Belkin OmniView SOHO Series KVM Switches with Audio, USB platform use standard USB KVM cables. Coaxial VGA cabling is recommended for support of video resolutions of up to 2048x1536@85Hz. The Belkin OmniView SOHO Series KVM Switch with Audio, USB platform is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, and Mac USB platforms, and Linux distributions.
The Belkin F1DS104U Advantage
- Control up to four computers through USB hot key switching and direct-access port selectors
- Audio and microphone switching support
- Supports USB console and computers
- Support for video resolutions of up to 2048x1536 @85Hz
- Provides built-in cable management
- 10-Second AutoScan mode to monitor all computers
- Complete USB keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting
- Active port LEDs for easy status monitoring
Belkin F1DS104U Features
- Offers flash-upgradeable firmware
- Belkin 5-Year Warranty and Free Technical Support
- Built-in 2-port USB device hub
- *Please note this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh.