The Belkin 4x4 USB Peripheral Switch (F1U400) (the Switch) lets you access four USB devices-such as printers, cameras, scanners, and external hard drives-from up to four computers simultaneously. This convenient design gives you immediate access to your USB devices through both a push button and through our new, easy-to-use Switch software. The Belkin 4x4 USB Peripheral Switch (F1U400) keeps all your devices available without your having to detach and reconnect them from one computer to another, and gives you the option of using them all from a single computer or assigning each device to any of the connected computers. The Belkin 4x4 USB Peripheral Switch (F1U400) is compatible with Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP, and MacOS 9.2. Not compatible with OS10.3.x
Note: the F1U400 switch will work with multi-function printers, BUT only for the print function.
Belkin F1U400 Advantages:
- Supports PC and Mac computers
- Includes easy-to-use software interface for Mac and Windows users
- Installs and operates easily
- Complies with USB 1.1 specification
- Connects USB devices at up to 30 feet from your computer
- Comes with a Belkin 1-Year Warranty and free technical support
- Features automatic USB printer sharing for Windows operating systems
- Offers manual push buttons for device selection
- Allows transfer speeds of up to 12Mbps
- Monitors status through LED indicators
- Works with USB 2.0 devices at transfer speeds of up to 12Mbps
- *Note: Automatic USB printer sharing available for Windows only.