The Belkin 4x1 USB Peripheral Switch (F1U401) gives up to four computers access
to a single USB 1.1-compliant device-such as a printer, camera, scanner, or an external
storage device. It offers a convenient design and easy-to-use switching software
that gives you immediate access to your USB device. Once connected, the The Belkin
4x1 USB Peripheral Switch (F1U401) stays available to all connected computers, eliminating
the need for you to unplug and reconnect it to another computer. The Belkin 4x1
USB Peripheral Switch (F1U401) is compatible with Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP, and
Mac OS X v10.1 and above.
Not compatible with OS10.3.x
- Features our easy-to-use software and hot key switching
- Includes easy-to-use software interface for Windows and Mac users
- Works with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices at transfer speeds of up to 12Mbps
- Connects a USB device at up to 30 feet from your computers
- Comes with a Belkin 1-Year Warranty and free technical support
- Supports both PC and Mac computers
- Supports one USB 1.1-compliant device
- Installs and operates easily
- Includes active-port LED indicators for clear identification of which computer is being used
- Requires no power supply
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, looking at the specifications for this device, it doesn't appear to support the Linux OS.
Question: I lost the F1U401 driver, where can i find it?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Here is the official driver for the F1U401 Belkin USB Peripheral Switch:
Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP 32-BIT, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit
Question: Is it compatible with Os X10.11 and Window 8?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we could not locate any drivers listed as compatible with Windows 8. We did find a driver listed as compatible with OS X 10.2, but the page stated the driver did not support IntelŪ-based MacŪ computers.
You can find the driver for this discontinued device on Belkin's website: http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=4622