Belkin ADC to DVI Adapter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Belkin F2E9142-WHT Apple Monitor Adapter for Apple Computers, otherwise known as Apple Display Connector (ADC) to Digital Video Input (DVI) Adapter. The Belkin Apple Monitor Adapter (F2E9142-WHT) is made specifically for the new Power Macintosh G4 and the Power Macintosh G4 Cube user who whishes to continue to use their former Apple Cinema Display monitor, Apple Studio Display monitor or any other third party monitor featuring a DVI Flat Panel Display.
The new Power Macintosh G4 Cube includes a graphics card that no longer offers the DVI connector that the older Power Macintosh G4 units provided. Instead, they offer only the new Apple Display Connector. And, as a result, the older style monitors that use the graphics card in the previous versions of the Power Macintosh G4 computer, which included the DVI connector, can no longer connect to the new versions of the Mac G4 and G4 Cube.
Belkin F2E9142-WHT Advantages:
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements of EMI/RFI interference.
- Belkin certifies that this adapter will be free of defects in design, assembly, materail and workmanship for a lifetime, or we'll replace it for free.
- 90 degree swivel ADC connector.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- This adapter is fully tested and certified by Belkin to meet or exceed applicable industry standards.