The Gefen GEF-DVI-1044DL is a GefenPRO 10x4 DVI DL Matrix. The 10x4 DVI DL Matrix is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI video. Easily manage up to ten DVI sources and distribute the video to any combination of up to four displays using the intuitive front-panel controls or remotely using the built-in RS-232 serial interface. Load and save EDID files using five programmable EDID banks to meet specific resolution and timing requirements. Resolutions of 1920x1200 and 2560x1600 are supported.
How It Works
Using the supplied DVI DL cables connect up to ten DVI sources to the input ports on the rear panel. Connect up to four displays to the DVI output ports on the rear panel. Plug in the power cord and power on the 10x4 DVI DL Matrix. The connected displays will show video according to the routing selection.
Gefen GEF-DVI-1044DL Backview
- (1) GefenPRO 10x4 DVI DL Matrix
- (10) 6 foot DVI to DVI cables
- (1) 6 foot DB9 serial RS-232 cable
- (1) Set of Rack Ears
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) User's Manual
Gefen GEF-DVI-1044DL Features:
- Increase productivity by providing access to four displays from any ten DVI sources.
- Maintains clear, vivid resolutions up to 2560x1600 - also supports single link at 1920x1200
- Front panel control for local switching
- IP Control: Web-based control allows remote switching, EDID management, and matrix configuration
- Serial RS-232 interface for remote control via computer or other automation devices.
- Advanced EDID management permits the routing of any display EDID to any input, store display EDIDs in local banks, and upload custom EDIDs
- Internal power supply
- Security can be enhanced through the ability to disable selected outputs
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
Gefen GEF-DVI-1044DL Application Diagram
Gefen GEF-DVI-1044DL Specifications:
|Depth||11.8 in. (4.6 cm.)|
|Width||17.3 in. (43.9 cm.)|
|Height||3.5 in. (8.9 cm.)|
|Weight||29 lbs. (13.2 kgs.)|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||2x 165 MHz per channel|
|Power Consumption||90 Watts (Max)|
|Remote Control Ports||One RS-232 connector|
|DVI Connector||DVI-I 29 pin (Digital only)|
|Rack Mountable||2U rack space, rack ears included|
|Power Supply||AC 110/220V (internal)|