GefenPRO DVI-FM1500 Optical DVI Extender with Recordable EDID
The GefenPRO DVI FM1500 Optical DVI Extender with Recordable EDID extends a DVI source up to 3280 feet (one kilometer) using single-mode fiber optic cable. Virtual EDID programming provides fast integration and compatibility with the input video source and the display. Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) at 60 Hz are supported.
Connect the Sender Unit to the DVI source. Connect the Receiver Unit to the DVI display. Use a single strand of SC fiber optic cable to connect the Sender Unit to the Receiver Unit. Connect the included 5V DC power supply to the Receiver unit and connect the power adapter to an available electrical outlet. If the source does not supply enough power to the Sender module, connect the other included power supply. Note: This product works with DVI format only and does not support interlaced video resolutions such as 1080i. It is not compatible with HDMI format video.
- Extends DVI up to 3280 feet (1000 meters) in single mode
- Extends DVI up to 1640 feet (500 meters) in multimode
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Optical signal transmission provides good immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Virtual EDID programming feature provides quick installation and compatibility between source and display
- Uses one strand of single mode or multimode SC terminated fiber optic cable
- Fully supports DVI 1.0 specifications and DDC2B via virtual DDC
- Sender module does not require power if the DVI source provides sufficient power on pin 14 of the DVI connector (most sources do)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Optical Wavelength: 1310 nm / 1550 nm (typical)
- Video Input (Sender): DVI-D, 19-pin, male
- Video Output (Receiver): DVI-D, 19-pin, male
- Fiber Optic Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (1) SC type
- Power Supply (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Consumption (Sender / Receiver): 250 mA (max.) / 190 mA (max.)
- Dimensions: 1.96" W x 0.59" H x 2.98" D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.