HRKP series is a combination of keyboard, mouse and high brightness monitor into a drawer, with features such as flip-up design, adjustable brackets, and built-in LCD OSD to provide effective assistance for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The HRKP117 model comes with the following keyboard options:
AH HRKP117 Features
- 1.5U 17" LCD screen
- Rear rackmount bracket included.
- Standard D-sub 15-pin VGA input connector.
- Provides the longest lamp life possible for all brightness levels.
- Power saving feature for prolonging the life of LCD panel
- High brightness and contrast enhances display panel
- Unique mechanical design to maximize rack mountable space.
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of keyboard.
- Lightweight aluminium construction - with a black anodize finish.
- Built in On Screen Display controlled by integral membrane switches.
- Brightness more than 1000cd/m2
- Adjustable mounting brackets from 390mm to 790mm (front to rear 19" mounts)
AH HRKP117 Specifications
|Panel||Samsung 17" LCD Panel|
|Display Area||337.92(H) x 270.34(V) mm|
|Contrast Ratio||420 : 1|
|Viewing Angle||120 ° (H) x 100 ° (V) (Typ.)|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Pixel pitch||0.264(H) x 0.264(W) mm|
|Response Time||Tr=5ms, Tf=20ms (Typ.)|
|Back Light||4 CCFTs |
(Cold Cathode Fluorescent tube)
|Horizontal Synchronization||64 - 80 KHz (Typ.)|
|Vertical Synchronization||60-75 Hz (Typ.)|
|Input Signal||Analog RGB 0.7Vp-p|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|OSD Control ||Brightness, Contrast, Colour, Clock, |
H.Position, V.Position, Phase, Scaling,
Auto config, Input select, Multi window,
Clear EEPROM, OSD adjust, Save
|Power Input||12V/5A DC adapter|
|Video Input||15-pin D-Sub connector|
|Product dimension||43.9(W) x 6.6(H) x 60(D)cm|
|Packing dimension||73.5(L) x 57.5(W) x 18(H)cm|
|Net / gross weight ||26.45 lb / 44.1 lb |
12 kg / 20 kg
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. To adjust the brightness you will need to launch the OSD menu by touching the membrane switch on the front bezel, just under the screen. You should be able to use the up and down arrows to navigate to the appropriate menu entry to adjust the brightness. Follow the onscreen directions to activate the brightness selector, make your adjustments and set the appropriate value.