Secure DVI-I Video and analog Audio Isolator
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Kramer HVS100I isolates DVI-I Video and analog Audio output. The HVS100I uses uni-directional optical datadiodes to prevent any potential leakage between the source and the peripheral equipment
- Highest security by design
- All firmware is in ROM (Read Only Memory) - Absolutely no dependency on firmware or software.
- Analog Audio Data Diode - Assuring that audio out channel would not be abused to send data back to the computer.
- Display Plug & Play (EDID) protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology. Signalling attacks prevented by design. DDC/EDID fully functional.
- Active anti tampering - Always-on active anti-tampering with 10 years battery. Special holographic tampering evident labels.
- Support for wide range of video standards - DVI-I dual-link interface can be used for VGA, DVI-D and HDMI.
- Tamper Evident Label - Providing clear visual indication of product was tampered with or opened in any way.
- Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending.
What Is a Secure DVI Isolator?
KVM matrix, Video matrix, shared displays and projects are all vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Sharing peripherals such as displays as well as keyboard and mouse between computers or video sources from different networks is a weakness that can be exploited by attackers. Malicious code and information originating from one network can be transferred via the shared peripherals to a different network.
Secure Meeting or control rooms are often requiring the ability to combine sources having different classification levels into one display solution. For example, projector or a matrix in a meeting room which requires unsupervised guest laptop to be used in presentations or KVM\ Video Matrixes in control rooms combining classified information with internet or television sources.
|Computer Interface Ports||DVI-I Female video input connector. Audio input 3.5 mm stereo jack.|
|Console Ports||DVI-I Female video output connector. Audio output 3.5 mm stereo jack.|
|Video Standards Supported||All single-link and Dual-link DVI resolutions up to 2560 x 1600. All VGA resolutions up to 2048x1536 [cable/adaptor required]. HDMI 1.0 support all resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 [cable/converter required]. Unidirectional audio out over HDMI supported.|
|Power||DC input 12V / 1A maximum. Special self-locking DC jack. Wall-mounted power supply included. Power input 90-240V AC|
|Environmental||Temperature range: Operating - 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F); Storage - -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F). Humidity: Operating - 20 to 80% non condensing; Storage - 10 to 90% non condensing. Altitude: 0 to 10,000 ft|
|Regulatory Compliance||Safety: UL/cUL60950,EN60 950. EMI/EMC: FCC Class B, CE Mark, EN55022B, VCCI .|
|Security Accreditations||Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending.|
|Physical Characteristics||Dimensions: 145 (W) x 105 (D) x 28 (H) mm / 5.8 (W) x 4.2 (D) x 1.1 (H) inch Device weight: 0.3 Kg. (0.64 lbs.)|