The KDX-200 extends any DVI-D signal, keyboard, mouse and audio up to 200 feet with two CAT5 cables. *Transmitter only.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz)on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located monitor, from the locally located monitor or from an internal DDC table.
- Basic device to remotely locate monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
- Supports PS2-keyboard/mouse.
- Maximum screen resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP CAT5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Rack mount options (19"): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19"/1U rack mount kit. This saves expensive rack space.
- Supports stereo sound
SmartAVI KDX-200 Transmitter Specifications
|Height||0.82 in. (2.08 cm)|
|Width||6.25 in. (15.87 cm.)|
|Depth||6.12 in. (15.54 cm.)|
|Resolution||1920x1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Keyboard||Minidin color coded, supports PS2 compatible|
|Mouse||Minidin color coded, PS/2, wheelmouse, 5 button mouse|
|Audio Signal Type||Stereo Audio|
|Connector||3.5 mm mini jack, Female|
|Systems||Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Linux|